White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
White Chocolate Lemon Truffles are easy to make and delicious to share! Stir a few ingredients together, refrigerate, and roll for a tasty treat for Valentine’s Day or anytime. Change up the extract and the coating to make it your own!
2 cups white chocolate chips
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
4 teaspoons lemon extract
Pinch of salt
- Combine white chocolate chips, butter, and heavy cream in a large glass bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add salt and 2 teaspoons lemon extract and stir. Stir in remaining lemon extract to taste.
- Let mixture cool on the counter for 10-15 minutes, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Using a small spoon or cookie scoop, scoop out enough of the mixture to quickly roll into a 1-inch ball. Coat ball with powdered sugar, and dust off excess.