Thin Mint Crinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coffee extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour (240 grams)
- 1 1/2 cups mint chips
- Powdered sugar
- Combine oil, chocolate, and sugar. Stir in eggs one at a time, followed by coffee extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Add to wet ingredients a little at a time until dough is well mixed. Mix in mint chips.
- Cover dough and chill at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper. Have a separate bowl with about 1/2 cup of powdered sugar ready (add more as needed).
- Shape tablespoons of dough, which will still be soft, into 1″ balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (they’ll still appear undercooked). Allow to stand 1 minute before removing to cooling racks.