- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound edamame in the pod, frozen or fresh
- Sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients from garlic through sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Heat over medium high until bubbling.
- Add edamame. Stir for about five minutes, or until edamame is hot and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Pour the whole thing into a bowl, including all of the extra sauce. Top with sesame seeds and serve with an empty bowl for the pods.