No-Churn Red Wine Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- Category: dessert
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2–4 ounces dark chocolate shavings
- Optional garnishes: More chocolate shavings, berries
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and wine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold together whipped cream, wine mixture, and chocolate (this will take a few minutes).
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze overnight.
- Garnish with more chocolate shavings and maybe some berries.