- 2 cups almond flour (200 grams)
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut (100 grams)
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or other granulated sweetener, like stevia or erythritol) + 1/4 cup additional sugar for rolling
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional sugar for rolling
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour about 1/4 cup sugar into a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time; stir in vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet. Form into 14 balls.
- Roll cookie dough ball each in sugar and place on the baking tray. Use a fork or your hand to gently flatten each one.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Meanwhile, refrigerate cookies for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 12 minutes on the center rack. Serve with your favorite nut milk!