- 20 pretzel rods
- 12 ounces white melting chocolate
- Optional: 7-12 ounces dark or milk melting chocolate
- Candy eyeballs
- Cover a tray with wax paper. Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each pretzel about 2/3 of the way into the chocolate, using a spatula to help coat them if necessary. Lay on the wax paper to dry.
- After a minute or so, press two candy eyeballs onto each one about an inch from the top.
- If using more than one type of chocolate, repeat with the next kind.
- Allow chocolate to set. Spoon remaining white chocolate into a ziptop bag and cut off a tiny corner. Drizzle over pretzels in mummy-like fashion.
- Allow to set and serve!