Baked Brie with Pears for #FabulousFallBounty
- 1 can refrigerated croissant dough
- 1 small wheel of brie
- 1 small sweet pear, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Open the crescent roll dough. Use a rolling pin to smooth out the seams and to enlarge dough, if necessary.
- Place the brie in the center of the dough and layer pear slices on top. Wrap with dough, making sure to cover the cheese completely.
- Bake on an ungreased pan or ovenproof serving dish for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crunchy crackers.