Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Herbed Butter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 entree portions 1x
- Category: entree
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh herbs: Chives, oregano, basil, parsley, thyme are all good
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons blackening seasoning
- Preheat broiler to high.
- While it’s heating, melt butter in a small pot over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for a minute. Add chopped herbs and turn off heat, swirling to combine. Set aside.
- Combine salt, garlic powder, and blackening seasoning.
- Lay shrimp on foil-lined baking tray. Top shrimp with half of the seasoning mix, flip and season the other side.
- Broil shrimp, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Pour herbed butter over shrimp. Serve immediately.