Easiest Berry Compote
- 2 cups sliced berries (about 3 cups whole)
- 1–2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1–3 teaspoons honey to taste
- In a small saucepan, cook berries over medium heat. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes. If desired, smush up the berries a bit more with a fork.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon chia seeds and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Check the consistency; if desired, stir in another teaspoon of chia seeds. Add honey 1 teaspoon at a time, to taste.
- Enjoy over toast, yogurt, ice cream, or by itself!