Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 8 to 10 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- A handful of baby spinach leaves – about ½ cup
- ¼ to ½ avocado, depending on how creamy you like your smoothie
- 1 scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder – my favorite is Aloha
- ¼ cup water plus ¼ cup ice chips or a few ice cubes (if using frozen fruit, use ½ cup water)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until all ingredients are liquefied and blended together.
- Top with granola, nuts, seeds, fruit, or coconut.
- Strawberries can be substituted with any type of berry or a combination of berries!