Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 2 ounces wavy potato chips
- Optional: Flaky sea salt
- Spread wax paper on baking sheet. (you may need two).
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring well between. Stir in shortening until combined.
- Using fingers, dip each chip about 2/3 of the way into the chocolate and place on wax paper. Wait a few minutes and sprinkle a little flaky sea salt on top, if desired.
- Allow chocolate to solidify, about 2 hours at room temperature or 10 minutes in the fridge. Eat as soon as possible or store in an airtight container.